Granta is one of the world's most respected literary magazines, acclaimed for the quality of its writing and for its mix of established and emerging authors.
Published quarterly in book form Granta is respected around the world for its eclectic combination of journalism, fiction, poetry, memoir and photography.
Alongside exclusive free weekly content, readers can access each new issue of Granta on the day of publication, as well as over one thousand pieces of writing and photography from previous Granta magazines over the last thirty years by purchasing an annual subscription.
Annual subscriptions can be purchased and these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
- The price of the annual subscription is £23.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Our archive contains work by writers like Margaret Atwood, Ann Beattie, Roberto Bolaño, Anne Carson, Raymond Carver, Lydia Davis, Don DeLillo, Bret Easton Ellis, Nadine Gordimer, Kazuo Ishiguro, Alice Munro, Haruki Murakami, Salman Rushdie, Paul Theroux, Binyavanga Wainaina, Jeanette Winterson and many more.
‘In its blend of memoirs and photojournalism, and in its championing of contemporary realist fiction, Granta has its face pressed firmly against the window, determined to witness the world.’ – The Observer